Hair loss shampoo is the most demandable hair product throughout the world. So, the question is, does the hair loss shampoo really work? The answer is not so much. You may get little benefit after using, but in the long run, it is nothing.
To one loosing hair is like having a crushed image and maximum suffers it in silence. Since hair loss is not a life-threatening situation, doctors don’t treat it with care — some advice to adjust with it. But the thing is this effect psychologically, and emotional stress hampers in health development.
Do hair loss shampoos work?
There is not a confirmed answer. The hair shampoo contains ingredients like keratin, niacin, biotin, and zinc works on hair loss. But the truth is shampoo is not the primary solution. You have to know why your hair is falling off. The shampoo will work on the stage and type of hair loss situation. But you have to remember shampoos are not a miracle. You have to bring some changes in your lifestyle also. You have to make healthy food and lead a healthy lifestyle. Because it really matters. Just follow, and you will see the magic. But if you experience severe hair loss, then you have to go for a dermatologist. There are many more reasons for hair falling.
Types of hair loss
There are types of hair loss happens in the men and women scalp. Some are may in the short-term and some permanent. The short-term hair loss can be fixed if it can be determined. If not, it turns into permanent damage.
• Androgenic alopecia creates a thin patch on the scalp in different locations. This happens when androgen secretion gets excess. Some factors trigger these because of some factors like menopause, pregnancy, and ovarian cysts.
• Telogen Effluvium starts when the body faces traumatic occasions like childbirth, malnutrition, major surgery, etc. In this time, 90% of hair shedding occurs, and you will witness a handful of hair loss at one time. The hair fall may stay for months or years, and it depends on the situation.
• Anagen Effluvium comes in the hair when the metabolic action prevents hair follicles. Chemotherapy is the main cause of this problem. The patient loses up to 90% hair in this process.
• Traction Alopecia is the cause of doing different hairstyles like extensions, faux locks, cornrows, etc. if you can avoid these hairstyles, then hair loss will get a cure.
• Oral contraceptives trigger hair loss. But this can be cured after stopping the pill.
• DHT originates from testosterone hormone and binds the follicles receptors by blocking hair growth. By this, hair loss gets extreme.
• Sometimes scalp gets infected with ringworm. By this fungal effect, the scalp gets itchy; hair falls out.
• Many of us love hair dye. This contains chemical peroxide. If you use the chemical frequently, your hair will get weak and damaged. You will also feel the scalp is burning, itching.
• Vitamin D deficiency is the root cause of hair loss. This deficiency comes from a lack of exposure to sun rays.
• If your body has protein, zinc, copper, acid lysine, and amino acid deficiency, you will suffer from hair loss for sure.
• From the age of 30, hormonal imbalance starts in the body. This imbalance triggers hair fall. The most common hormonal issues are-
1. There is a thyroid gland in the neck frontside. The production of the thyroid hormone makes changes in hair growth.
2. Polycystic ovary syndrome produces the highest amount of androgen level that hair growth loses balance. You will see hairs in body and face but no hair on the head.
3. While in pregnancy, hormone level gets high, and hair gets thick. But when the pregnancy term gets over, then the thick hair starts falling.
• Stress causes hair to fall. It may stay for some months.
• Crash diets and weight loss makes hair loss. You have to be on a balanced diet to control hair loss.
• Growing old slows down hair growth and makes hair weak. This time hair loss is a very common issue.
• If your family has a history of hair loss, then you will face the same consequences.
How to choose a hair growth shampoo
When you are purchasing a shampoo, proper research will ensure the best shampoo for your hair. Don’t go for any company just like that. Consider the facts that promise:
• Understand the ingredients that really help. Don’t just believe the reviews, go deep. Learn about the ingredients – B vitamins, amino acid, Vitamin E, etc.
• Give priority to the DHT blocker. Some natural ingredients fight with follicle-DHT sensitivity.
• Pick the shampoo that has no chemicals, especially sulfates.
• The parts of the shampoo must have vitamins, minerals, and essential oils.
• If your hair loss is severe, consult with a doctor. Use the prescribed one that works on hair loss.
• There is a shampoo that works with the nutrition level on the hair. This kind of shampoo will increase the circulation of your scalp.
• If you have a problem with allergy, then go for hypoallergenic shampoo.
What is the difference between regular shampoo vs. hair loss shampoo?
There is a similarity between regular shampoo and hair loss shampoo. Both shampoos clean hair grease and can be used for daily use. The shampoos have fragrance. But the anti-hair loss shampoo has vitamins and nutrients that help to reduce hair loss. The normal shampoo doesn’t have all the ingredients you want to make your healthy and shiny.
In the market, there are different types of hair loss shampoos that give false hope and speak lie about the benefits. But not every shampoo is bad. There are good ones; you have to recognize it. Thanks to some companies that work with natural ingredients avoiding chemicals. You have to keep ideas about the chemicals to avoid the one. But at first, you have to check why you are losing your hair? What is the problem? Take proper treatment; nutrition then goes for the hair care products.